Saturday, July 17, 2010

camp.


So I obviously have had a really bad time keeping up with the blog. Time just flies by way to fast!
Last week I went to this camp outside the Republic of Tartarstan. It was at Кленновая Гора, a sanitorium, otherwise known
as a vacationing spot for Russians. It was a long hour ride to the camp. We were greeted with our future roommates. Unknowingly
I chose a roommate who lived on the seventh floor. Sadly, the elevator was pretty much dead. It only went up to the
fifth floor, and it was slower than death to change between floors. After unpacking, I was placed into my group, the eigth team.
My leaders were pretty chill, except when it came to making lines and being quiet while walking down the stairs. All in all, the camp was full of fun-loving, russian-speaking youngsters who were extremely hospitable and welcoming.

Каммил и Лесон аre two friends from camp around my age who I hope to keep in contact with in the future! They're awesome!!!


moni.кира.monet.cai.